3IBA IA Rought Draft Due Monday, February 7

Please follow the online IA EVALUATION closely. Please follow the online IA SAMPLE closely.

Email me immediately if you have any further questions or need advice and I will get back to you as quickly as possible this weekend.

It's basically fill-in-the-blanks and making it look EXACTLY the same. Pages, format, etc. It may seem formulaic, and it really is at this point. My name for instructor is MR. CHARLES KINNEY, JR.

DO NOT USE Microsoft's Word's citation system. It looks wrong. Use citationmachine.net, only. I will have your papers back to you by Thursday, February 17.

Last, I contacted IB and I'm only allowed to look at the rough draft ONE TIME, and then no further. Please have the rough draft tomorrow.

The final copy is due by February 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment