Welcome to IB History

My name is Charles, and this is IB History.  This is the part where I offer my support and at the same time scare you.  In the next two years, we're going to work, hard.  I'll be there every step of the way but it's your job to get where you want to go.  Ask, question, explore, challenge, be prepared.

It might also be a little fun:)  I'm a little out there and not afraid to admit it.  Be willing to challenge yourself and the status quo and you might be surprised at what you can accomplish.  The worst that can happen isn't failing.  It's not trying.  In the long scope of life, trying is always better than wondering what if.   

We'll get Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 out of you.  Have no fear.  If we happen to find out whose last words were, "I'm bored with it all.", or which royalty served as a mechanic during WWII,  or which American city gave an honor to Saddam Hussein in 1980, that can't be helped, either.

By the way, it was Churchill, Queen Elizabeth of England and Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment