You blew me away today!

2's - Excellent work today! Your grades essentially went up (EACH) one half grade today.  Take that into consideration when you see your grades.  I saw organization, enthusiasm and passion, but clear thinking and logic, and we're on our way. You're energy is amazing (and for 8 AM, that says something!).  I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley of logic!

For the 3's, I've worked out a plan that will give us the clearest shot at good scores, and took into account HL and SL. I'll post it Sunday along with IA sample.  It's been a long road for you with history but I only expect the best. I'll stay with you until the end.

I would've puked if some old guy would've said that to me when I was teenager, but all of you are capable of so much. I wish I had your talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment